Match Preview, IPL 2019: Final (N), MI vs CSK – Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. May 12, 2019.
Table of Contents
Todays cricket betting tips. Who will win the match today? We cover all major cricket tournaments and matches – ODI Cricket World Cup, T20 World Cup, IPL, Big Bash, CPL, BPL, Asia Cup, England Blast, Africa T20 and much more. Cricket Match Predictions and Cricket Betting Tips from Experts. Ball to Ball sessions ,Top run scorers, top wicket takers, man of the match, most sixes. Also we provide Football andTennis Prediction.
MI vs CSK, Final (N), to be played at Hyderabad. Scheduled for May 12, the live action begins at 08:00 PM +06.
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of IPL T20. The final match of Indian Premier League 2019 is scheduled to play between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings on Sunday, 12th May 2019 at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad. We had posted safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL free.
The 12th edition of Indian Premier League is near to its end. The top two teams had been qualified for the final of this year. The Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings. This is for the fourth time in the history of Indian Premier League that these two teams had reached to the final of this tournament. These two teams are also the most successful teams of this tournament. They had won the title of Indian Premier League for the three times each. Mumbai Indians won the title of Indian Premier League back in 2017 where they beat Rising Pune Supergiants. Chennai Super Kings won the title of Indian Premier League in the last season and now they will defend their title. Chennai Super Kings started their journey in an excellent way. They won most of their early matches but they lost some matches in the middle of this season. On the other side, Mumbai Indians were not much impressive in some early matches but they had an excellent comeback and won many back to back matches. They finished at the top of the table after the league stage matches and they beat Chennai Super Kings in the first qualifier match while Chennai Super Kings lost their first chance to reach to the final but they avail their second chance and reached to the final.
Mumbai Indians met Chennai Super Kings for the three times in this season of Indian Premier League and each time they outclassed the Chennai Super Kings. They beat Chennai Super Kings in both league stage matches and then in the first qualifier match. These both teams had met three times in the final of Indians Premier League where Mumbai Indians won two times while Chennai Super Kings won only one time. Mumbai Indians beat Chennai Super Kings in the first qualifier match with a massive margin of six wickets. They lost the toss and were put into the field first. They bowling unit of Mumbai Indians had an excellent performance in this match. They restricted the strong batting order of Chennai Super Kings from scoring big runs on the board. They leaked just 131 runs in their 20 overs. Rahul Chahar was the most successful bowler from their side who leaked just 14 runs in his four and got two wickets. Krunal Pandya and Jayant Yadav also got one wicket each. The batting order of Mumbai Indians was also good in this match. Even after losing their both openers on the total of 21 runs, they chased the target of 132 runs in the 19 over. Suryakumar Yadav played excellent inning with the bat. He scored 71 runs on 58 balls.
Chennai Super Kings lost their first chance to qualify for the final but they made come back in the second qualifier against Delhi Capitals. They won the second qualifier with a massive margin of six wickets. They won the toss and decided to bowl first. The bowling unit of Chennai Super Kings played a key role in this match. Almost all bowler of their side were excellent with the ball. They leaked 147 runs in their 20 overs. Deepak Chahar proved the most successful bowler of this match who got two wickets in his four overs against 28 runs. Harbhajan Singh, Ravindra Jadeja, and Dwayne Bravo also got two wickets each. Imran Tahir got one wicket in his four overs while he was charged for 28 runs in his four overs. The batting order of Chennai Super Kings was also good with the bat. They chased the target of 148 runs on the last ball of the 19th over. The opening pair of Chennai Super Kings had an excellent start in this match. They scored 81 runs for the partnership of the first wicket. Faf du Plessis scored his fifty on 38 balls. Shane Watson completed his fifty runs on just 32 balls. He smashed four maximum sixes and three boundaries. Ambati Rayudu remained not out after scoring 20 runs.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Mumbai Indians is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Mumbai Indians a favorite team to win this match.
The performance of Mumbai Indians was excellent in this season of Indian Premier League
They had beat Chennai Super Kings for the three times in this season
The bowling and batting order of Mumbai Indians is in excellent form
Chennai Super Kings are also in good form
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Chennai Super Kings are the defending champions of Indian Premier League. They have the most experienced players in their side. They also have a strong bowling and batting unit. They beat Delhi Capitals in second qualifier match with a massive margin, so the winning chances of today match for Chennai Super Kings have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Chennai Super Kings has 52% chances to win this match Mumbai Indians has 48% chances to win this match
Head To Head Record for Today Match Prediction
The CSK vs MI rivalry has seen 29 matches being played so far. MI have won 17 of those games, while CSK has come out victorious 12 times. Both teams have won the title thrice.
When these teams met each other in the league stage and the playoffs this season, MI won all the three matches.
Squad for Today Match Prediction
MI: Rohit Sharma(C), Quinton de Kock, Ishan Kishan, Evin Lewis, Adam Milne, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Jasprit Bumrah, Lasith Malinga, Siddhesh Lad, Mitchell McClenaghan, Rahul Chahar, Ben Cutting, Jason Behrendorff, Yuvraj Singh, Mayank Markande, Aditya Tare, Anukul Roy, Suryakumar Yadav, Anmolpreet Singh, Rasikh Salam, Barinder Sran, Pankaj Jaiswal.
CSK: MS Dhoni (C), Faf du Plessis, Kedar Jadhav, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, Shane Watson, Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu, Murali Vijay, Lungisani Ngidi, Dhruv Shorey, Deepak Chahar, Imran Tahir, Mitchell Santner, Dwayne Bravo, Sam Billings, Shardul Thakur, N Jagadeesan, Karn Sharma, Chaitanya Bishnoi, Monu Kumar, Mohit Sharma, Ruturaj Gaikwad, KM Asif, David Willey.
Mumbai Indians have played in four IPL finals. They lost the first against Chennai in 2010, but they beat the Super Kings in both 2013 and 2015 before their most recent triumph, against Rising Pune Supergiant, in 2017.
The latter match was also played in Hyderabad and saw Krunal Pandya’s 47 lift Mumbai from 79/7 to a competitive 129/8 from their 20 overs. Jasprit Bumrah claimed 2-26 in reply before Mitchell Johnson took two wickets in the final over, and there was a run out off the final ball, as Mumbai held on to win by one run.
CSK IPL Final Record
This will be Chennai Super Kings’ eighth final, and they are second in a row since returning from their two-year IPL ban.
Last year, they beat Sunrisers Hyderabad by eight wickets at Mumbai’s Wankhede Stadium – thanks to Shane Watson’s blistering century – to win on their return to the tournament.
They had lost their previous three finals, however, twice to Mumbai Indians and once to Kolkata Knight Riders. They did win the 2010 and 2011 editions though – beating Mumbai in the former and Royal Challengers Bangalore in the latter. Their other final was the first one, back in 2008, when they lost to Rajasthan Royals.
In total, Chennai Super Kings have won the IPL title three times and lost in the final on a further four occasions.
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips
Pitch Report and Conditions
The IPL final 2019 Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings is going to be played at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad. There is no chance of rain on match day and humidity is also expected to be lower than what we have seen in previous matches.
The pitch in Hyderabad has been good for batting. There is some good bounce in the pitch and the ball comes nicely on to the bat. Spinners can play a role as the game progresses especially if there is no dew around.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Visakhapatnam on match day is good and we should have no interruption during this match. There will be some due after the first inning.