Match Preview, IPL 2019: Eliminator (N), DC vs SRH – Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report.
Table of Contents
Todays cricket betting tips. Who will win the match today? We cover all major cricket tournaments and matches – ODI Cricket World Cup, T20 World Cup, IPL, Big Bash, CPL, BPL, Asia Cup, England Blast, Africa T20 and much more. Cricket Match Predictions and Cricket Betting Tips from Experts. Ball to Ball sessions ,Top run scorers, top wicket takers, man of the match, most sixes. Also we provide Football andTennis Prediction.
DC vs SH Eliminator (N), to be played at Visakhapatnam. Scheduled for May 08, the live action begins at 08:00 PM +06.
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of IPL T20. The Eliminator match of Indian Premier League 2019 is scheduled to play between Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad on Wednesday, 8th May 2019 at Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL free.
This had happened for the first time in the history of Indian Premier League that the lower five teams are separated by just one win and the top three teams are separated with just the net run-rate which shows that how the competition was very close. We have also seen for the first time that a team who won only six matches from the league stage, is the part of the playoff. Delhi Capitals had never won any Indian Premier League title while Sunrisers Hyderabad reached to the final in some past seasons. Delhi Capitals won nine out of thirteen matches played and at the end of league stage matches, they are holding the third position on the table. On the other hand, Sunrisers Hyderabad also played fourteen matches with just six wins and eight losses. They are tied on the fourth position with Kolkata Knight Riders and Kings XI Punjab. They reached to the playoff due to good runs rate among these teams.
Delhi Capitals had reached to the playoff after the gap of seven years. They won their previous match against Rajasthan Royals with a massive margin of five wickets. They lost the toss and were put into the field first. They bowling unit of Delhi Capitals was just over the line. They restricted the strong batting order of Rajasthan Royals from scoring big runs on the board. They only leaked 115 runs in their 20 overs. Amit Mishra was just outstanding with the ball. He got three wickets in four overs against just 17 runs. Ishant Sharma also got three wickets while he leaked 38 runs in his four overs. Trent Boult also had an excellent inning with the ball. He got two wickets in four overs against 27 runs. While chasing the target of 116 runs on the board, they batting order of Delhi Capitals could not perform well and they lost their key five wickets in the chase of a small total. Prithvi Shaw could score only eight runs. Rishabh Pant, wicket-keeper batsman of their side had an excellent inning with the bat. He scored 53 runs on 38 balls. Shikhar Dhawan scored 16 runs. They chased the target in the 17th over.
Sunrisers Hyderabad lost their last league stage match against Royal Challengers Bangalore with a massive margin of four wickets. They lost the toss and were put into bat first. The performance of their batting order was good. They scored 175 runs on the board in their 20 overs. Their skipper, Kane Williamson played a captain inning with the bat. He scored 70 runs on 43 balls. He smashed four maximum sixes and five boundaries. Martin Guptill scored 30 runs while Vijay Shankar had 27 runs in his account. No other batsmen of their side could score some big runs on the board. The bowling unit of Sunrisers Hyderabad could not perform well in this match. They could not defend a total of 176 runs on the board. They failed to stop the strong batting order of Royal Challengers Bangalore from run-scoring. Rashid Khan proved the most expensive bowler from their side who leaked 44 runs in his four overs against just one wicket. K Khaleel Ahmed performed well as compared to other bowlers. He got three wickets in four overs and he leaked 37 runs. Bhuvneshwar Kumar was the most economical bowler from their side who got two wickets in his four overs and got two wickets.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Sunrisers Hyderabad is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Sunrisers Hyderabad a favorite team to win this match.
Sunrisers have a better bowling attack led by Rashid Khan, Khaleel Ahmed, and Bhuvaneshwar Kumar
The batting order of Delhi Capitals is strong as compared to Sunrisers Hyderabad
Kane Williamson struck form in the previous game and that could be a very big advantage for the Sunrisers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Delhi Capitals have been excellent in all matches they had played. They won nine out of their fourteen matches played. They also had performed well as compared to Sunrisers Hyderabad, so the winning chances of today match for Delhi Capitals have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Delhi Capitals has 52% chances to win this match Sunrisers Hyderabad has 48% chances to win this match
Squads for Today Match Prediction
SRH: Yusuf Pathan, Martin Guptill, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Kane Williamson (c), Vijay Shankar, Basil Thampi, Rashid Khan, K Khaleel Ahmed, Tim Southee, Pawan Negi, Akshdeep Nath, Milind Kumar, Heinrich Klaasen, Himmat Singh, Mohammed Siraj, Shivam Dube, Devdutt Padikkal, Prayas Barman.
DC: Ishant Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Amit Mishra, Colin Ingram, Trent Boult, Axar Patel, Shreyas Iyer (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Keemo Paul, Prithvi Shaw, Sherfane Rutherford, Colin Munro, Jalaj Saxena, Chris Morris, Hanuma Vihari, Bandaru Ayyappa, Ankush Bains, Rahul Tewatia, Avesh Khan, Jagadeesha Suchith, Nathu Singh, Sandeep Lamichhane, Manjot Kalra.
Probable Playing XI for Today Match Prediction
SRH: Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson (C), Manish Pandey, Vijay Shankar, Mohammed Nabi, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Rashid Khan, Yusuf Pathan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed.
These two teams have fought each other 14 times in the past. SRH have emerged victorious in 9 games, while the Delhi franchise has managed to win only five times.
When these two met earlier in the season, both of them won a game each.
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips
Pitch Report and Conditions
The eliminator match of Indian Premier League 2019 will be played at Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam. This will be the first match of Indian Premier League that will be played here. In the last couple of matches that played here, very spin-friendly. We are expecting that a batting favored pitch will be created.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Visakhapatnam on match day is good and we should have no interruptions during this match. There will be some due after the first inning.
Star Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
Hotstar, BeIN connect, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go