Match Preview, IPL 2019: 4th Match, IRE vs WI – Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. May 11, 2019.
Table of Contents
Todays cricket betting tips. Who will win the match today? We cover all major cricket tournaments and matches – ODI Cricket World Cup, T20 World Cup, IPL, Big Bash, CPL, BPL, Asia Cup, England Blast, Africa T20 and much more. Cricket Match Predictions and Cricket Betting Tips from Experts. Ball to Ball sessions ,Top run scorers, top wicket takers, man of the match, most sixes. Also we provide Football andTennis Prediction.
IRE vs WI 4th Match, to be played at Dublin. Scheduled for May 11, the live action begins at 03:45 PM +06.
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The fourth match of Windies and Bangladesh in Ireland Tri Series is scheduled to play between Ireland and Windies on Saturday, May 11th, 2019 at The Village, Dublin. We are providing safe, secure, and accurate today match prediction for all matches of Windies and Bangladesh in Ireland Tri Series 2019.
Ireland lost their very first match of this series against Windies with a massive margin of 196 runs and their second match against Bangladesh was abandoned without a ball bowled. Now, this is the must-win match for them to remain in the contest. If they losses this match, they will have no chance to play the final of this series. This will be their second and last meeting against Windies in this trie series.
Windies won their first match against Ireland but they lost their second match against Bangladesh by a massive margin of eight wickets. They won the toss and decided to bat first. The batting order of Windies was good in this match. They scored 261 runs in 50 overs. Shai Hope was once again excellent with the bat. He scored his consecutive second century in this series. The bowling unit of Windies could not perform well in this match. They could not defend the total of 261 runs on the board.
Squad for Today Match Prediction
WI: Kemar Roach, Darren Bravo, Ashley Nurse, Shannon Gabriel, Jason Holder (c), Jonathan Carter, Shane Dowrich, Sunil Ambris, Sheldon Cottrell, Shai Hope (wk), Roston Chase, John Campbell, Raymon Reifer, Fabian Allen.
IRE: William Porterfield (c), Kevin O Brien, Gary Wilson (wk), Paul Stirling, George Dockrell, Tim Murtagh, Andrew Balbirnie, Mark Adair, Barry McCarthy, Joshua Little, Lorcan Tucker, Boyd Rankin, Andy McBrine, James McCollum.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our prediction, WI is the favorite team to win this match. The reasons why Windies is a favorite team in this match, are below:
WI had won the first match against Ireland with a massive margin of 196 runs
The batting order of Windies is much better as compared to Ireland
Ireland is quite dependent on Paul Stirling and Kevin O’Brien to score the bulk of the runs
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Windies had been good in this tournament so far. They won their very first match against Ireland quite easily, so the winning chances of today match for Windies have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Windies has 62% chances to win this match Ireland has a 38% chance to win this match
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips
Pitch Report and Conditions
This match will be played at The Village, Dublin. The pitch is excellent for batting and we should hope for a high scoring match. This pitch will also help to the seamers. The team who will be batting first will be looking at least 270 runs on the board.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast for Dublin is good for this match. A sunny day with just about a 10% chances of rain has been forecast but we are hopeful that there will be no distribution during this match.