Match Preview, IPL 2019: 2nd ODI, ENG vs PAK – Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. May 11, 2019.
Table of Contents
Todays cricket betting tips. Who will win the match today? We cover all major cricket tournaments and matches – ODI Cricket World Cup, T20 World Cup, IPL, Big Bash, CPL, BPL, Asia Cup, England Blast, Africa T20 and much more. Cricket Match Predictions and Cricket Betting Tips from Experts. Ball to Ball sessions ,Top run scorers, top wicket takers, man of the match, most sixes. Also we provide Football andTennis Prediction.
ENG vs PAK 2nd ODI, to be played at Southampton. Scheduled for May 11, the live action begins at 04:00 PM +06.
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is are ready to witness yet another big battle of ODI cricket. The second ODI match of Pakistan tour of England 2019 is scheduled to play on Saturday, 11th May 2019 at The Rose Bowl, Southampton. We are posting safe, perfect and accurate today match prediction for the all matches of England and Pakistan.
Rain played in the first match instead of England and Pakistan. This was not for the time, it is happening in Europe since some last weeks. The cricket fans will also be wondering this if this weather continues during the biggest tournament of cricket which is going to be held here in less than the time of three weeks.
Pakistan team lost an opportunity of learning from these conditions. Now, they have four matches remaining in this series before the big tournament. Pakistan team played 19 overs in the first match and they scored just 80 runs when the rain came in. Fakhar Zaman and Babar Azam failed to give their best in this match but Imam ul Haq was good with the bat as he scored 40 runs. We could not see the performance of the bowling unit of Pakistan but we know that they have a decent bowling attack consisting of Faheem Ashraf, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Amir, and Hasan Ali. With Imad Wasim.
England is playing at their home ground in front of their home crowd and they know the condition of these venues very well. The bowling unit of England was good in the first match. They only leaked 80 runs in nineteen overs before the rain started. They got the early wickets of Pakistan best batsmen like Babar Azam and Fakhar Zaman. The first match was a litmus test for Jofra Archer and even though he got to bowl only four overs, he was by far the best bowler for England. He leaked just six runs in his four overs and got one wicket.
ODI History and Stats for Both Team
PAK: Pakistan had played a total of 913 One Day International matches. They won, 479, they losses, 406, tied 8 and their 20 matches were ended with no result.
ENG: England also had played a number of ODI matches. They had played 729 ODI matches. They won 363, lost 331, tied 8 and the 27 matches of England were ended with no result.
England vs Pakistan ODI History and Stats
England had faced Pakistan in 82 ODI matches. England won 49, Pakistan won 31 and their 3 matches had no result.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our prediction, England is the favorite team to win this match. The reasons why England is a favorite team in this match, are below:
England is playing at home ground which always is of significant advantage
England is a better-balanced side as compared to Pakistan
Pakistan team have no any good batsman to cover the middle order
England have a batting order that goes deep
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
England is ranked the number one team in ICC ODI ranking. They have the strong batting and bowling unit as compared to Pakistan, so the winning chances of today match for England have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
England has 60% chances to win this match Pakistan has 40% chances to win this match
Squads for Today Match Prediction
ENG: Eoin Morgan (c), Adil Rashid, Joe Denly, Chris Jordan, David Willey, James Vince, Ben Foakes (wk), Joe Root, Ben Duckett, Tom Curran, Jofra Archer, Liam Plunkett, Philip Salt.
PAK: Sarfaraz Ahmed (c & wk), Haris Sohail, Babar Azam, Imam-ul-Haq, Asif Ali, Imad Wasim, Fakhar Zaman, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Amir, Junaid Khan, Abid Ali.
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 2nd ODI between Pakistan and England is going to be played at The Rose Bowl, Southampton. The pitch at this stadium is excellent for batting and also some help in it for the seamers.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast in Southampton on match day is expected to be nice. There are some chances of rain but we are hoping that the sky will have some clouds but there will be rain during this match.