England tour of Bangladesh 2023 3rd T20 Match Overview
Nasum Ahmed, Afif Hossain, and Najmul Hossain Shanto were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. The performance of the batting order of Bangladesh was not very good but they chased the target of 118 runs with seven balls and four wickets in hand. Rony Talukdar and Litton Das opened the batting inning for Bangladesh but failed to provide a good opening start and both openers came back to the pavilion with a total of just 27 runs. Remember that just three batsmen of Bangladesh could manage to enter into the double figures. Najmul Hossain Shanto was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out till the chase of the target after scoring 46 runs on 47 balls with the help of three boundaries. Mehidy Hasan Miraz was the other batsman who put some runs on the board. He scored 20 runs and smashed two huge sixes while Towhid Hridoy scored 17 runs.
Ben Duckett proved the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side with 28 runs to his name. He faced 28 balls and smashed two boundaries during his inning. Philip Salt also performed well and put some runs on the board. He scored 25 runs while he faced 19 balls and smashed three boundaries and one huge six. Moeen Ali scored 15 runs while Sam Curran scored 12 runs. Dawid Malan and Jos Buttler are the main batsmen of England but they totally failed to give the best performance in both previously played matches. The bowling unit of England also failed to give the best performance. They give a bit of a tough time to the batsmen of Bangladesh but failed to defend a low target on the board and leaked the target of 118 runs in 18.5 overs. Remember that they used seven bowlers where Jofra Archer proved the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side with three wickets to his name in four overs against just 13 runs. Sam Curran, Moeen Ali, and Rehan Ahmed also performed well and picked one wicket each while Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, and Chris Jordan were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match.
Bangladesh T20 History and Stats
England T20 History and Stats
Bangladesh vs England T20 History and Stats
Favorite Team i
According to the match prediction, England is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make England a favorite team in this match, Some of the key factors are mentioned below:
- England is a strong and experienced team and we can’t judge with two bad performances
- England has a strong batting order at least on papers
- Bangladesh is now won two back-to-back matches and will be confident
- The main bowlers of both teams are performing well in this series
- The batting orders of both teams are struggling
England has a strong batting order and bowling unit as compared to Bangladesh, so the winning chances of England for today’s match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
England has a 54% chance to win this match
Bangladesh has a 46% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important role in the decision of each and every match of this series. According to the toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
BAN vs ENG Possible Playing XI
Bangladesh: Litton Das (wk), Rony Talukdar, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Towhid Hridoy, Shakib Al Hasan (c), Afif Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Taskin Ahmed, Nasum Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud.
England: Philip Salt, Dawid Malan, Jos Buttler (c & wk), Ben Duckett, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Rehan Ahmed, Jofra Archer.
BAN vs ENG Dream11 Fantasy Tips
Match Date & Time
- Date: Tuesday, 14th March 2023
- Time: 09:00 AM GMT / 03:00 PM LOCAL / 02:30 PM IST
- Stadium: Shere Bangla National Stadium
- Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Opened: 2006
- Capacity: 25,000
- Ends: Ispahani End, Aqua Paints End
- Time Zone: UTC +06:00
- Other Sports: it is home to Football
- Floodlights: Yes
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
- Total matches: 66
- Matches won batting first: 31
- Matches won bowling first: 35
- Average 1st Inns scores: 140
- Average 3rd Inns scores: 122
- Highest total recorded: 211/4 (20 Ov) by BAN vs WI
- Lowest total recorded: 60/10 (16.5 Ov) by NZ vs BAN
- The highest score chased: 194/4 (16.4 Ov) by SL vs BAN
- The lowest score defended: 85/10 (19.5 Ov) by RSAW vs BANW