The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of ODI cricket. The 4th Match of Momentum One Day Cup 2020 is scheduled to play between Cape Cobras and Lions on Friday, 7th February 2020 at Boland Park, Paarl. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of Momentum One Day Cup free.
Cape Cobras Reviews
The first match of Cape Cobras was to this season of Momentum Cup was rain-affected and they won it with 31 runs through the DLS method. They won the toss and decided to bat first. Their batting order had a good performance in that match. They scored a total of 274 runs in their 49 overs inning. Pieter Malan had a superb performance with the bat. He scored 106 runs while he faced 114 deliveries and smashed nine boundaries and two huge sixes. Jason Smith also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 76 runs with the help of seven boundaries.
The way how the bowling unit of Cobras also had a good performance in the previous match. They defended the target of 275 runs and leaked 245 runs. Thando Ntini was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked four wickets in his 9.1 overs bowled out against just 36 runs. George Linde also had a good performance with the ball. He picked two wickets in his 9.1 overs bowled out while he was charged for 58 runs. Rory Kleinveldt, Dane Paterson, Jason Smith, and the skipper, Dane Piedt picked one wicket each in the previous match.
Lions had a superb start to this season of Momentum Cup. They won their opening match against Titans with a margin of 73 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The way how their batting order performed in that match was just outstanding. They put a total of 305 runs in their 50 overs inning. Ryan Rickelton was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 92 runs. Rassie van der Dussen scored 62 runs while Wihan Lubbe scored 37 runs.
The bowling unit of Lions also performed well in the previous match. They leaked 232 runs in their inning of 50 overs. Almost all bowlers from their side performed well in that match. Beuran Hendricks was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked four wickets in his 8.5 overs bowled out against 43 runs. The skipper, Aaron Phangiso also performed well with the ball. He picked three wickets in his ten overs bowled out while he was charged for 39 runs. Eldred Hawken picked two wickets while Malusi Siboto had one wicket to his name.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Cape Cobras is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Cape Cobras a favorite team to win this match.
Cape Cobras are overall a well-balanced side as compared to Lions
Cape Cobras have a strong bowling unit in the side
The batting order of Cape Cobras is much stronger than Lions
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
The way how Lions performed in their first match was just outstanding. They put a total of 305 runs while batting first and leaked 232 runs, so the winning chances of today match for Lions have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Lions have 51% chances to win this match Cape Cobras has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of all matches of Momentum One Day Cup 2020. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 4th Match of Momentum One Day Cup 2020 will be played at Boland Park, Paarl. The pitch here in this stadium is good for batting and has some help in it for seamers. The players will take some time to adjust to the conditions and that could result in some bigger scores. A total of near about 300 runs should be par.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Paarl is good for this match day. We should have a full match in without any rain as it played in many matches.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 7th February 2020
Time: 11:30 AM GMT / 01:30 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Boland Park
Location: Paarl, South Africa
Known as: Boland Bank Park
Ends: Riebeeck Kelders End, Stables End
Time Zone: UTC +02:00
Home to: Boland
Cape Cobras Squad
Rory Kleinveldt, Dane Piedt (c), Jason Smith, Dane Paterson, Aviwe Mgijima, George Linde, Simon Khomari, Zubayr Hamza, Pieter Malan, Thando Ntini, Hanno Kotze (wk), Jean-Paul Duminy, Kyle Verreynne, Tladi Bokako, Akhona Mnyaka, Janneman Malan, Isaac Dikgale, David Bedingham.
Aaron Phangiso (c), Temba Bavuma, Beuran Hendricks, Reeza Hendricks, Rassie van der Dussen, Malusi Siboto, Bjorn Fortuin, Nicky van den Bergh (wk), Eldred Hawken, Wihan Lubbe, Ryan Rickelton, Craig Alexander, Mangaliso Mosehle, Dwaine Pretorius, Stephen Cook, Dominic Hendricks, Kagiso Rapulana, Migael Pretorius.